Sculpt and sculpt


I just started getting more excited with sculpting again. Its been so long since I really did something in 3d. Hope I get the motivation and passion to finish this personal project, especially since I am not working on my gundam as much as before. Don't want my skill to get rusty... haha

I started sculpting the head 1st before I use the Zsphere to create the body. Convert the Zsphere to mesh and start sculpting until the anatomy is right. 
Follow by sculpting the design of the armour onto the character. 
Right now, the char is in a single mesh and I will need to split them up into more subtools after I completed the main suit. The hand and feet are horrible now... it so painful to sculpt the hand.

So many things to learn, got to make good use of time now.

Comments

Popular Posts