GBWC 2013: Sinanju - Aesalon


Finally after 3 mths of listening to pacific rim sound track, here you have it... 

AESALON


It been a interesting year for me as I get to experience, improve my skill and get to know some modeler better. It a boring hobby if you are doing it alone and I am glad I wasn't.

Overall, I didn't really get to accomplish what I set out to do and I don't feel good about it.  Unfortunately, I guess I didn't have the time and experience to make it happen. Maybe I might come back and tackle this design in the future... hmmmm... 

Nyx assasin from Dota 2


And here are the photos.































I don't really have much to say or any thought right now for GBWC but I wish everyone who are taking part good luck, all the best, have lots of fun for the next 1 week and I will see you guys on the final day. 

Thanks for viewing and feel free to leave a comment.
Do check out the wip over here.






Comments

  1. hey choco keep up the good work...been reading your blog for months...:)

    cheers and by the way congrats!

    i always forget to drop some comments, so im dropping one now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) haven't been updating much lately...
      Feel free to drop any comments

      Delete
  2. How do you register for GBWC 2015?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I was not to sure of how to register forGBWC2015.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. depend on where u live in. Check here for info
      http://bandai-hobby.net/GBWC/index.html

      Delete
  4. Well I add on to that I live in Singapore how to register?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For Sg the registration is over since August 24th... The event is next week. 28th Oct to 8th Nov at Serangoon Nex.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts