Space Girl

This model was done when I was attending the 6mth training in CG protege.
It was during this time where I learn a lot about modelling. Not just modelling alone, but my observation skill have improve since then.



This model was actually pretty badly model if I were to look at it now. Haha... there was so many better ways to do it but I really feel that for me to reach this standard at that point of time was pretty satisfying.



Thought I share some wip of this model.

                                                                            color test
                                                                  Modelling and unwraping
Modelling was almost done. Time to play with shaders.
inner suit
Bad news, the armour doesn't fit the feel but somehow I really like what I done here. lol
Remodel... T_T
crazy hair modelling
Almost there.







Comments

Popular Posts