RG Freedom Gundam WIP 01

Gonna start working on this kit. Working on some poses for now.
So far, there are a few area which I don't like about RG is that the seam line are visible even after the Armour is added on. Spend quite a while to clean them up...
not all the lines are deep which might add to my ad panel lining later on.
And lastly, the neck... it so skinny.

I have no idea where I am heading with this kit but I will just list them out and decide on it later.

Change of color scheme - need reference and time to see what nice on this kit.
Freedom and Justice - I need to quickly build Justice up to see how the two looks tgt. Might even build a diorama for it. References... I need alot of references for this.
Weathered kit - been thinking of doing one but feel like doing it on a Geara Zulu instead.

Things I won't want to do are, adding more detail on the kit. It really very detail, I just need to mask for different tone.

Comments

Popular Posts